Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Today's Picks

Wow, Les Miles is a bonehead.  Sorry but I am trying to be diplomatic.  What else can you say?
Meanwhile the world did not end despite Georgia Tech and Clemson winning bowl games on the same day.  Unbelievable.  The USC program is tanking and I am sorry SEC lovers but any time an upper echelon SEC team loses to the third best ACC team you have had a bad night.
My picking has been so awful this year that I will not burden you any longer.  I guess Nebraska would be my best bet today so load up on Georgia.  For those who want to pick against me I will go with Okie State, Miss State, Michigan, Wisconsin and FSU in the other games.
Enjoy the day.  The brilliant minds running sports television and college football have deluded the January 1st sports holiday but there is still college football to watch.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment