Friday, December 18, 2015

Saturday's Picks

Well I teeter on the .500 fence at 60-59. Hopefully I will not face plant ala Humpty Dumpty. The opening game pits Arizona and New Mexico playing in Albuquerque and I like the Lobos getting 7.5. Arizona has injuries, a poor bowl record and will not be into this game or opponent. I would take New Mexico on the money line. I am taking BYU +2.5 against Utah in Las Vegas but I disagree that the Cougars have a motivational edge. Both teams hate the other and will get fired up for a rivalry. I just think the teams are even. I like Appy State -7.5 in Montgomery, Alabama against Ohio. I think they win by double digits. I am taking 6-6 Georgia State +1 against 5-7 San Jose State in the cure Bol but do not want to talk about it much less see it. Finally ilike Louisiana Tech -2 against Arkansas State in New Orleans in what promises to be a shootout. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment