Thursday, November 17, 2011

View From Bennett Avenue

The Sandusky b.s. is really killing my enthusiasm for college football. Perhaps I have put too much time into the sport, or I have grown tired of constantly having to evaluate cheaters, greedy bastards and now molesters that I am tired. Maybe it is because I am constantly at National Football Foundation functions where the line is basically that college football is great for you.
Anyway, I am heading out to Notre Dame Saturday to see how much enthusiasm I have left. I'll report back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. In over 20 years of following the sport, 2011 has been the worst ever. Too many off the field distractions taking attention away from what is happening on the field. Conference realignment and now the Penn State scandal.

    And we all thought that once the games started we could move on from all the off season, off the field turmoil.

    ReplyDelete