Wednesday, December 28, 2011

View From Bennett Ave

Penn State will have to surrender something to fill the opening at head coach. No experienced top guy will touch the job so either an experienced guy with baggage or a inexperienced but hopefully talented coach will take the job. Tom Clements may be the front runner with Munchak saying no and while he will certainly help the QB position, the current Green Bay QB coach is rather boring. I had the pleasure of interviewing him in the spring and while I view him as an underrated offensive mind he does not strike me as the kind of guy that will repair the program's image nor be a great recruiter. still he succeeds on every level and is ready for the opportunity. As a fan of his since I was 9, I hope he does well.

No comments:

Post a Comment