Saturday, September 14, 2013

Today's Picks

I now sit at 11-13 for the season.  I would be over .500 if I just told you the names of the teams I have liked the past two nights.  But I did not.  What a dope.
So here goes for today:
Louisville -14.5 versus Kentucky.  I know it is a lot but they own the series and need blowout wins.
East Carolina +8 hosting Va Tech. Banged up Hokies need to improve too much on offense.
UCLA +3 at Nebraska.  Bruins are inspired and Huskers have looked mediocre.
New Mexico +22.5 at Pitt.  How is Pitt favored by that many against anyone?
USC -14 hosting BC.  Kiffin hangs on one more week.
Oregon -28 hosting Tennessee.  Yet another SEC team gets spanked.
Texas A&M +8.5 versus Alabama.  Too many points.
Central Florida +5 at Penn State.  Hunch game
Mississippi State +6.5 at Auburn.  Game should go down the wire.
Vandy +14 at South Carolina.  Betting that a third SEC team does not get blown out.
Florida Atlantic +13 at South Florida. Way too many points for struggling Bulls.
Notre Dame -19 at Purdue.  Irish 0-2 versus spread. Due
Wisconsin +4.5 at ASU. We'll learn a lot about both teams.
Meanwhile my 2-0 Fordham Rams go up in class today at Temple.  Play hard boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment