Saturday, September 21, 2013

Today's Picks

Well I am glad that the zebras did not cost me a win with Wisconsin last week.  I feel bad for the Badgers however, although that is the risk you take when you venture into Pac 12 country.  There have been many other questionable calls over the decades.
I went 9-2 last week with 2 pushes.  That moves me to 20-15.  Let's keep the momentum going during a middling slate of games.  But at least last night was entertaining.
San Jose State +4 at Minny.  One team has a solid QB the other an injured one.
Florida-Tenn under 45.  Gators will win 24-10 or 21-7 but I should win this by at least 10.
West Virginia +5 versus Maryland.  Sure the Mountaineers are rebuilding but they'll keep it close.
Utah State +7 at USC.  Bad game to schedule as only nuts like you and me know how good Aggies are and so faithful will scream and yell if it is a close one--which it will be.
MSU-ND under 42.  I know it is low but game could easily be 10-7.
Stanford -6.5 hosting ASU. Refs won't help this week.
Texas SA -3 at UTEP: Quietly good team without results thanks to difficult sched.
Wyoming -4.5 against Air Force.  Won't like it but should be 2 TD win.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment