Saturday, September 15, 2012

Today's Picks

Congratulations to Bergen Catholic High School, where I had the pleasure of attending (not that they would remember me) so many years ago, for its big win last night over Bishop Gorman out in Las Vegas.
Now here is the important stuff.  I sit at 1-0 mainly because I have not published some of my other winners before their games kicked off.  I apologize to you my faithful readers.
Today I like:
Wake +28 vs FSU.  How many times does Wake Forest have to win this game before the spread lowers to single digits?  I love having 4 TDS and the better coach.
Va Tech -10.5 over PITT.  The Panthers stink and Virginia Tech needs to garner some attention.
 Cal +17 vs OSU.  Too much respect for Meyer against physical Bears.
STANFORD +8.5 against SC. Cardinal front seven can control Trojan line while run game can exploit Trojan DL.
MISS +10 vs Texas.  I need more proof from Longhorns while Rebels will have fired up home crowd.
Uva +10 at GTech. Yep loving dogs this week.
Tcu -21 at KANSAS.  But not a dog this bad.
TENN -3 over Fla.  Won, barely, with Gators last week but they did not impress and got beaten up.
UCLA -17 over Houston.  Bruins pull away in 2nd half.
Enjoy and good luck.  And do not forget to watch BYU-Utah and Utah State versus Wisconsin.  Believe in those Utah teams!

No comments:

Post a Comment